domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012

Palavras de Michael sobre a Victory Tour

I enjoyed the tour. I knew it would be a long road; in the end, it was probably too long. The best part of it for me was seeing the children in the audience. Every night there would be a number of them who had gotten all dressed up. They were so excited. I was truly inspired by the kids on that tour, kids of all ethnic groups and ages. It’s been my dream since I was a child to somehow unite people of the world through love and music.~ Michael Jackson on the Victory Tour

Gostei da turnê. Eu sabia que seria uma longa estrada.
A melhor parte para mim foi ver as crianças na platéia. Toda noite haveria um número deles.

Eles eram tão animados. Eu estava realmente inspirado pelas crianças naquela turnê, crianças de todas as etnias e idades. Tem sido meu sonho desde que eu era uma criança de alguma forma, unir as pessoas do mundo através do amor e música.

~ Michael Jackson, Victory Tour

-Tumblr

Blogger news

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...